Two-Hole Rulla Wrap Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Use a cloth/soft tape measure to determine the desired number of wraps and the length of bead cable or cord.
- Double the length of beading cord and add about 6".
- Create a loop with size 11 seed beads to fit the button.
- String rullas on the bead cord with two size 11 seed beads in between each rulla.
- Use 2 crimp tubes to finish the bracelet.
- This project uses an entire tube of rullas (approx 220 beads), measures approximately 42" long and wraps 5 times around an 8" wrist.
- This versatile piece can also be worn as a necklace, doubled, or worn long.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 0.1oz [use 2] #41-256-02-4 Beadalon Gold Plated Crimp Tube, "Size 2"
- 1 spool [use use approx. 88"] #61-813-49-87 Beadalon® Wire, 49 Strand, 0.015", 30' Spool - Bright Steel
- 1 tube #20-261-1089 Czech Glass Rulla Seed Bead, Two Hole, 3x5mm - Turqoise-Green Picasso, Approx. 220 per tube
- 1 each #59-100-01-AG TierraCast® Antiqued Gold Plated Button, Cast, Czech Rosette, Cast
- 1 vial [use approx 470] #20-228-221 TOHO Glass Seed Bead, Bronze, size 11/0, 2.1mm
- #69-271-93 EURO TOOL Glitter, Tungsten Cutter
- #65-011 EURO TOOL Pliers, Crimping, Micro, 5"