Twisted, Not Tangled, Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- This 24.5" necklace uses 26 twisty bar connectors. Adjust the finished length of the piece by adding or subtracting connectors.
- Connect all components together using sterling jump rings. For best way to open and close jump rings, twist sideways (see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 PDF).
- Each connector has one smaller and one larger loop. For best results, connect the small loop on one link to the large loop on the next link.
- 26 each #44-049-19 Sterling Silver Twisty Bar Jewelry Connector, 2 Loop
- 3 tens [use 27 pieces] #37-295-450 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 20.5-gauge
- 1 each #39-550-D Sterling Silver Toggle Clasp, Tiny, Flat
- #68-007-01 Jewelry Technique Sheet, Jewelry Basics 101
- Bent chain-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers