Transylvanian Visitor Pin Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Laminate or seal the image with Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate adhesive.
- Glue the image onto the blank "back" with the Crafter's Pick.
- Use side cutters to remove part of the "x" from the door blank. File until smooth, and then hammer for texture.
- Darken metal with Win-Ox™.
- Punch through both parts of door blank from the back to prevent deforming of metal when removing from tool.
- Attach the bar pin with E-6000.
- 1 ea #60-260 Adhesive, E-6000
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 doz [use 1] #38-950-10-6 Bar Pin, 1" with 20mm Disk (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 pkg of 10 pair [use 1 pair] #44-721-05 Blank, Round Hobbit Door with Panes (Raw Brass)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-133-0 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Raw Brass)
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-366 Tool, Economy Needle Files, 6pc
- #69-234 Tool, EuroPunch Pliers, Round, 1.25mm Hole
- #69-138 Tool, Hammer, Chasing
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-125 Tool, Steel 4" Square Block
- Copyright-free image
- 0000 steel wool