TierraCast Succulent Tassel Earrings Tutorial
Created by: TierraCast
- Measure 48" of 1mm cotton cord and cut into 2, 24" pieces. Wrap around fingers 5 times and tuck top of wrap into cord end. Secure with glue or crimping.
- Twist each oval jump ring open and use to link one succulent post with one tassel. Reverse the twist to close. For most secure way way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Fasten earring backs to posts.
- 1 pair #32-130-12-AS TierraCast Succulent posts
- 2 each #48-070-01-AS TierraCast Jardin Crimp End Cap - Antiqued Silver Plated
- 1 oz (use 2 pieces) #37-190-02-3 TierraCast Silver Plated Oval Jump Rings, 20-gauge
- 1 pkg. #33-284-1 (use 2) Aluminum and PVC earring backs, mechanical grip with flange
- 1 spool of #61-541-125-01 (use 48”) Waxed Cotton Cord, 1mm, Natural (or color of your choice)
- 1 pkg (use 20 beads) size 6 seed beads (or E beads) of your choice
- #69-043 Scissors, Extra Large Loop
- #69-271-02 EURO TOOL Glitter Round-nose pliers
- #69-273-03 EURO TOOL Ecco, Chain-nose pliers, 5”
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.