Threads of September - Earrings Tutorial
Channel-set Cubic Zirconia charms make it easy to create elegant linear jewelry. However, most colors and sizes (other than basic diamond clear) are out of production... get them while you can!
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Open one jump ring and attach one CZ charm to one ear thread. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Repeat for other earring.
- Optioinal: Add French wire keepers or sterling silver SmartBeads for extra security.
- 1 pair #53-501-5 Sterling Silver Ear Thread, 5", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 1 ten-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-295-130 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 3mm, 24-gauge
- 2 each #46-590-18-452 8mm Cubic Zirconia Sterling Channel Charm - Sapphire
- Optional: 1 pair French Wire Keepers or sterling silver SmartBeads
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.