Teeth Necklace Tutorial
"My, what big teeth you have!"
Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- These Rings & Things Exclusive Amate® Studios bezels are sized to fit our glass tiles and glass bezels.
- Give one of the metal bezels an antiqued look with Win-Ox™.
- Use ModPodge® to seal the images and glue them to the metal bezel.
- Glue the glass bezel into the silver bezel to protect the image and add dimension and shine.
- When testing inclusions in these bezels, lay a thread under the glass to allow for easier removal.
One or more parts (or tools) used in this project are temporarily out of production (TOP). We are actively looking for replacements, and hope to have good subs for the missing parts, available SOON!
- 2 ea #46-611-273-3 Amate Studios Silver Plated Bezel, Round, 1 Loop, 27mm
- 1 pkg of 5 [use 2] #83-511-04-042 Glass Bezel, Circle, 27mm
- 1 spool [use 25"] #40-099-19-3 Chain, Footage, Drawn Cable, 4.6mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-240-3 Clasp, Lobster, 6x10mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-240-9 Clasp, Lobster, 6x10mm
- 1 oz [use 6] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 ea #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Copyright-free images cut to size
- ModPodge® (available from craft store)