Symmetry Earrings Tutorial
Lively yellow-green Peridot is August's birthstone, and is also a popular stone and color to alleviate stresses of both the solar plexus and heart chakras.
Created by: Mollie Valente
- String the pear pendant on to a 5mm jump ring and close it securely.
- Use a 5mm jump ring to connect the ear thread, round link, and marquise link.
- Use a 4mm jump ring to connect the 5mm pear jump ring to the 5mm ear thread/link jump ring.
- String the classic cut pendant on to a 4mm jump ring then attach it to the marquise link. Close the jump ring securely.
- String the 5mm and then 4mm bicone on to the ear thread.
- String a SmartBead on to the ear thread to hold the bicones in place.
- String a second SmartBead on to the ear thread, this one serves as an earring keeper.
- Repeat steps to make the second earring.
- 2 each #06-106-16-16 Swarovski 6106 Pear Pendant, 16mm - Peridot
- 2 each #06-430-08-15 Swarovski 6430 Classic Cut Pendant, 8mm - Peridot
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #05-328-05-15 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 5mm - Peridot
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #05-328-04-15 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Peridot
- 1 pair #53-001-3 Vermeil Ear Thread, 3", 2.5mm Closed Jump Ring
- 2 each #44-050-75-63 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Round, 25mm
- 2 each #44-050-75-73 12kt Gold-Filled Jewelry Link, Marquise, 16x37mm
- 1 ten (use 4 pieces) #37-391-550 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 5mm, 19.5-gauge
- 1 hundred (use 4 pieces) #37-391-446 Gold-Filled Jump Ring, Round - 4mm, 20.5-gauge
- 1 ten (use 4 pieces) #24-998-04 SmartBeads, Gold Filled, 4mm Round
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.