Sunrise Centerline Bracelet Tutorial
No fancy beading techniques or knots required -- If you can string beads with a needle and thread, you can create lovely designs with these bracelets!
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Stretch and wax 1 yard of Beige 1-G thread, or use .006" Fireline.
- Follow instructions in this video, or the PDFs below, to add Delicas in desired pattern to the bracelet.
- For a closer look at the colors in this bracelet pattern, see alternate image here.
- You'll have plenty of left-over beads of each color after making this project.
- 1 2-pack #30-072-001-4 Centerline 9 Row Cuff, 6.75x.75" - Gold Plated
- 1 tube #20-928-0230 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Cream Opal 24Kt Lined
- 1 tube #20-928-0622 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Peach Alabaster Dyed Silverlined
- 1 tube #20-928-0904 Miyuki Delica 11/0 Beads - Sparkling Turquoise Lined Crystal
- 1 bobbin #61-004 One-G TOHO Nylon Beading Thread, 50 yards, Beige
- 1 each #69-022 Beeswax
- #65-000-12 Size 12 Beading Needle
- #69-043 Scissors, Extra-Large Loop
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.