Stella, A Night on the Town Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- String desired pattern of spikes onto the Vintaj® Creative Hoop.
- Gently bend hoop so the holes are aligned tightly together.
- Select a medium-sized jump ring from the assortment. To prevent marring, use 2 pairs of non-serrated flat-nose pliers to open the jump ring.
- Run jump ring through both holes of the Vintaj hoop, add the ear wire, and carefully close jump ring.
- Optional Necklace: Make a 3rd spiky hoop, and use an additional jump ring to hang it from diamond-cut gunmetal chain.
- 1 pair #34-063-01 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium, Blue
- 2 each #88-105-03-0 Hoop, Creative, 67mm, Antiqued
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Size, Antiqued Brass Plated
- 2 pkgs of 10 [use 16] #27-992-30-451 Spike, Large Hole, 30x10mm, Sapphire
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 10] #27-992-30-096 Spike, Large Hole, 30x10mm, Light Brown
- #69-271-91 Tool, Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers