Sparkling Soiree Wine Charms Tutorial
- Make simple beaded loops using the 2" eye pins and crystal arrow beads - see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for step-by-step instructions on making loops on head and eye pins.
- Using the 4mm bicone crystal beads, make 4 beaded head pins for each crystal arrow bead, and add them to the bottom of each arrow bead.
- String the top loop of each beaded arrow onto a hoop, and bend the round end of the hoop upwards 90 degrees (click into the hoop below for more details.)
- Optional: Use approx. 1.5 coils of steel memory wire instead of hoops. Memory wire is very hard -- use cutters and pliers that are rated for memory wire.
- 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone beads (article #5328), your choice of colors
- 16mm Swarovski 5748 Arrow Beads, your choice of colors
- 1.5" Ball-End Head Pins
- 2" Eye Pins
- 1" Silver-Plated Manipulating Hoops -or- Stainless Steel Memory Wire (Ring sized)
- Flush Cutters
- Round-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- Optional: If using memory wire, then use #65-701 Memory Wire Bending Pliers