Created by: Laurae Sather
- Cut the post portion off the rivoli earring finding.
- File the back until you have an approximately 4-5mm flat spot (about the same diamter as the earring magnet).
- Mix two-part epoxy according to manufacturer's directions.
- Apply epoxy to the flat portion of the rivoli setting, and place 1 part of the magnet set on the glued area.
- Once thoroughly cured, mix more epoxy and glue the rivoli into a rivoli setting. Set aside to cure.
- To wear, place the other part of the magnet set behind the ear and place the rivoli finding with the glued magnet on the front of the ear.
- These earring magnets are very strong and will support the earring.