Simple Rhinestone Bracelet Tutorial
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gently squeeze the prongs on the rhinestone chain ends to prevent chipping.
- Attach 5mm jump ring to one end. (See Jewelry-Making Basics for best way to open and close jump rings.)
- Use smaller jump ring to attach chain end to clasp at other end.
- Customize in brass or silver too!
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #46-339-30-9 Chain End, for #46-349-30 (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 meter [use 7.25"] #46-349-30-042-9 Gunmetal Glass Rhinestone Chain, 3mm
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-133-9 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-326-9 Gunmetal Spring Ring Clasp, 6mm, Superior Quality
- #69-291 Tool Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set
- Ruler (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler in your next order!)