Shoreline Bangle Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Make wire-wrapped loops with the pearls, and add a jump ring to each charm. For instructions on wire-wrapped loops, and best way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- This steel bracelet is springy. You can free one side of the bracelet, allowing you to string on the wrapped loop pearls and the button, and then lock it back into place.
- The shank on all the TierraCast buttons with shank are large enough to string onto these bracelets. Mix and match your favorite styles.
- Optional: use chain-nose pliers to crimp the bracelet's hooks permanently shut.
- 1 each #51-770-01-6 Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #59-100-29-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Britannia Pewter Button, Sand Dollar
- 1 each #44-940-24-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Britannia Pewter Shell Charm
- 1 ten [use 1] #44-940-95-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Britannia Pewter Anchor Charm
- 1 100-pack [use 2] #05-810-05-241ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 5mm - Pearlescent White
- 1 100-pack [use 2] #37-091-20-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Ball End Head Pin, Thin, 2"
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-6 Antiqued Brass Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- #65-011 EURO TOOL Jewelry Pliers, Crimping, Micro, 5"
(Rita uses these crimping pliers to tuck the "tail" of her wire-wrapped loops in nice and tidy.)
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers