Shiny Happy Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Open 2 jump rings and use to link the three hearts together. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Try on the bracelet, and note if you wish the finished bracelet to be the same size, smaller, or larger.
- Based on desired finished size, cut out center section of bracelet. Remove approximately 2" (9 links) to retain original finished bracelet length. Remove more or less to adjust size smaller or larger.
- Open and attach a jump ring to one end of the heart section and attach to half of the bracelet. Repeat for the other side.
- 3 each #03-259-12-445 Swarovski 3259 Sew-On Heart, 12mm - Paradise Shine
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-415-01-3 Silver Plated Curb Chain Bracelet with Toggle, 7.5"
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-145-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers