Rivoli Rings Set Tutorial
Created by: Rings & Things Staff
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- With these adjustable rings in three styles and three setting sizes, you can create bling in nearly every color sparkle imaginable!
- Carefully apply the epoxy so it doesn't overflow the bezel creating messy drips.
- Be sure to have a place to set the ring while the epoxy cures.
- Let the adhesive cure completely before wearing.
- 1 each #60-220 Adhesive, Epoxy, 220
- 1 each #01-122-12-05 Crystal, Stone, Rivoli, 12mm, Crystal Vitrail Light
- 1 each #01-122-16-01 Crystal, Stone, Rivoli, 16mm, Crystal
- 1 each #01-122-14-413 Crystal, Stone, Rivoli, 14mm, Light Turquoise
- 1 each #51-000-40-5 Finger Ring, Adjustable with Bezel, 12mm, Antiqued Silver
- 1 each #51-000-44-6 Finger Ring, Adjustable with Bezel, 16mm, Antiqued Brass
- 1 each #51-000-43-5 Finger Ring, Adjustable with Bezel, 14mm, Antiqued Silver
- Toothpick to mix and apply glue
- Styrofoam to set ring in while glue sets