Take our inexpensive rough-looking raw brass bracelet, and learn how easy it is to add color and a high shine!
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Remove age patina and minor blemishes from the bangle bracelet, with ultrafine sanding sponge.
- Shake Ranger "patina" well and apply to imprinted portions of the bracelet. Lightly remove excess with baby wipe. Allow to dry.
- Remove dried-on "patina" that is outside of the imprinted area with sanding sponges (I also used my fingernails).
- Sand with ultrafine and microfine sponges until excess "patina" is removed.
- Polish to a high shine with Ultra polishing pad.
- Optional: Seal finish with Renaissance Wax (carefully, to prevent lifting the garnet color).