Reason to Wrap Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Select your beads and arrange a nice pattern around the earring hoop.
- Wrap wire a few times around the hoop, add a bead, wrap 3 times, add another bead, wrap 3 times...
- Keep the number of coils between beads the same for consistent spacing.
- After the last bead, wrap the rest of the wire around the hoop until you reach the end.
- 1 pkg [use two 18-20" pieces] #46-456-00-12 Artistic Wire®, 26ga, Silver Plated, Sampler Pack
- 1 gross [use 28] #05-328-04-904 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #54-150-40 Hoop, Round, Leverback
- #66-214 Bead Mat
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set