Raspberry Beret Necklace Tutorial
Technically, this sweet pendant is topped with a strawberry quartz bead, but it's every bit as full of sass as the song it's named after.
Created by: Veronica Greenwood
- Cut two 8" pieces of chain.
- Using your oval jump rings, attach one piece of chain to each side of your connector. For most secure way way to open and close jump rings, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Attach your lobster clasp to one end of your chain, and a jump ring to the other end.
- Cut a 6" piece of wire, and wrap one end tightly around one side of your connector several times (use your needle nose pliers to gently smoosh the wire to keep it from sliding).
- Slide on three seed beads, one strawberry quartz bead, and three more seed beads and repeat wrap on other side of connector to finish.
- 1 each #88-400-004-4 32x28mm Pewter Connector, U-Shape Link - Satin Gold Plated
- 1 strand (use 1 bead) #21-007-599-91 10mm Lucky Faceted Energy Tube Strawberry Quartz Gemstone Beads
- 2 feet (use 16") #40-011-01-4-Ft Gold Plated Oval Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.2mm
- 1 pack (use 6 beads) #20-225-221 TOHO Glass Seed Bead, Bronze, size 8/0, Metallic, 3mm
- 1 ounce (use 3 pieces) #37-123-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 pack #46-406-27 Artistic Wire Brass Jewelry Wire, 26ga, 90ft - Tarnish Resistant Brass
- Basic Jewelry-Making Tools (wire cutters, round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers)
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.