Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Use the ring as a template to cut the image or decorative paper to the correct size.
- Seal front and back of the image with a waterproof barrier before applying the Magic-Glos™ resin. Use clear packing tape, transparent shelf liner, laminating film or a coating of liquid polymer clay. Do not use a water-soluble sealer like decoupage fluid or Mod Podge®.
- Glue the image to the bottom of the bezel to prevent it from "floating".
- Create a stand by cutting a slit in foam packing or a sponge to hold ring level while under the UV light for curing.
- Cure Magic Glos under UV lamp in layers, adding sparkle fibers in middle layer. This will allow for a doming effect.