Purple Haze Earrings Tutorial
- Set Purple Haze cushion squares in settings, and use nylon jaw pliers to squeeze prongs down.
- Burnish the prongs smooth with a burnisher.
- Create 16 simple loops with the Golden Shadow crystal bicones, and add the bicones to the bottoms of the tassels. For instructions on creating, opening and closing loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Attach tassels to bottom of settings, and ear wires to tops of settings.
- Optional: Trim some chain sections to vary the length of each chain, or to keep them all identical.
- Wear them from dusk til dawn!
- 2 each #04-470-12-512 Swarovski 4470 Cushion Square Stone, 12mm - Purple Haze
- 2 each #41-878-51-12-3 JBB Findings Silver Plated 2-Loop Bezel Setting for 12mm 4470 Cushion Square Stone
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #43-392-3 Silver Plated Tassel, Chain, 8-Strand
- 2 dozen (use 16 pieces) #05-328-03-150 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Golden Shadow
- 1 ounce (use 16 pieces) #37-411-3 Silver Plated Head Pin, 7/8", Thin
- 1 pair #34-569-03 TierraCast Sterling Silver French Hook, Hoop Style with Bead
- Nylon-jaw pliers
- Basic jewelry tools (wire cutters, round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers)