Punk Princess Rhinestone Chain Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gently squeeze prongs on rhinestone chain ends to prevent chipping.
- The cable chain is unsoldered. Do not cut open; use pliers to detach at desired length. (See Basic Jewelry-Making tech sheet for best way to open and close jump rings.)
- Use 4.5mm jump rings to attach rhinestone chain ends to large 10mm ring.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #46-339-30-9 Chain End, for #46-349-30 (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 spool [use 7"] #40-099-56-9 Chain, Footage, Rope-Textured Cable, 10mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 ea #39-181-05-9 Clasp, Toggle, Round, 15mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 meter [use 13.5", cut into 2 pieces] #46-349-30-042-3 Glass Rhinestone Chain, 3mm (Clear/ Silver Platae)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-9 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-133-9 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Black Gunmetal)
- #69-291 Tool Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set