Pumpkin on the Vine Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Make 2 matching spiral head pins. Follow the steps from the Rings & Things blog post "How to Make Spiral Head Pins".
- Add the following beads to a spiral head pin: 3mm fluted hogan bead, copper rondelle with fluted pattern, and 3mm fluted hogan bead.
- Form a simple loop to the top of the spiral head pin.
- Attach a French hook ear wire.
- Repeat steps to make the second earring.
- 1 spool (use 6 - 8 inches) #47-205-20 Red Brass Jewelry Wire, 20ga, Round, 79'
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #26-812-006 Handmade Copper Beads, Rondelle with Fluted Pattern
- 1 gross (use 4 beads) #26-453-9 3mm Fluted Hogan Beads - Gunmetal Plated
- 1 pair #34-563-20-SF TierraCast Silver-Filled Earring Hook Findings, Plain
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-271-02 EURO TOOL Glitter, Round-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-91 EURO TOOL Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-138 EURO TOOL Hammer, Chasing
- #69-125 Steel 4" Square Block
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.