Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Determine placement of vinyl heishi beads, and mark each dot with an extra-fine point Sharpie®.
- Punch holes in the brass blanks with the cutting end of the Crafted Findings tool.
- You may also need to punch slightly larger holes in the vinyl heishi beads. (Use the cutting end of the Crafted Findings tool.)
- For each hole, select a rivet that is about 1mm longer than the stacked components. Use the setting end of the Crafted Findings tool to set each rivet.
- Attach ear wire to dangle. Make sure the design is facing forward, then use small round-nose pliers to gently crimp the loop on the kidney wire.