Promise Pin Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Use 26-gauge wire to lash the beads to the pin back.
- Cut the chain into two pieces: 5-1/2" and 6-1/2" in length.
- Use 6mm jump rings to attach the chain to the pin, staggering the swag of the chain.
- Use 4.5mm jump rings to attach the charms to the chain ends.
- 1 pkg [Use 24" of mauve color] #46-456-00-12 Artistic Wire®, 26ga, Silver Plated, Sampler Pack (Assorted)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 11]
#23-444-009 Bead, Glass, Firepolish, Round, 4mm (Luster Factory Mix)
1 gross [use 11] #05-328-04-910 Swarovski 5328 Jams Assortment Faceted XILION Bicone 4mm - I Got You Babe
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3]
#49-941-27-5 Charm, Cast, Tiny Decorative Flourishes (Antiqued Silver Plated)
3 each #49-958-86-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Palmette Charm
- 1 ea
#49-005-02-5 Charm, Jerusalem Cross, 15mm (Antiqued Silver Plated)
1 each #44-065-02-5 JBB Findings Antiqued Silver Plated Pewter Charm, Coin, 20mm
- 1 spool [use 12"] #40-099-58-1 Chain, Footage, Curb, 2mm (White)
or (now available by the foot):
1 foot of #40-090-58-1 Chain, Footage, Curb, 2mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-1 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm (White)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-133-1 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (White)
- 1 doz [use 1] #38-169-01-1 Kilt Pin, 3" (White)
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter