Princess Buttercup Bangle Bracelet Trio Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Link the jump rings together to make your own chain using the following pattern: single jump ring, double jump ring, repeat.
- Create dangles and attach directly to the chain. Attach the charms with jump rings.
- Vary colors and charms to create your own theme. To expand your color palette, consider using the assorted Czech flower bead caps.
- Wear singly, or as a trio (or more!).
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #88-100-05-0 Bead Cap, Foliage, 8mm
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-103-05-0 Charm, Bird, 17x17mm
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-103-15-0 Charm, Woodland Leaf, 18x14mm
- 1 dozen [use 5] #05-040-06-02 Crystal, Bead, Briolette, 6mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-040-06-44 Crystal, Bead, Briolette, 6mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #05-040-08-44 Crystal, Bead, Briolette, 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 3] #05-040-08-157 Crystal, Bead, Briolette, 8mm
- 1 pair [use 1] #88-113-04-0 Filigree, Droplet, 20x7mm
- 1 ounce [use 11] #37-415-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-091-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 3 each #88-105-03-0 Hoop, Creative, 67mm
- 1 ounce [use 43] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Misc glass flower beads from designer's bead stash.