Choose from several lengths, gauges and platings of flat nail-head pins and ball-end head pins.
- Yellow plate is a similar color to gold at a more economical price. Yellow plating is slightly brassier than gold plate, and often more durable.
- Our silver plated pins feature a surface layer of real .925 silver over a core of brass. Use silver plate when you want the look of silver without the expense! Like solid silver, silver plating will oxidize over time.
- White plate is slightly grayer than silver plate, but brighter than pewter, and typically will not tarnish.
The larger the gauge number, the thinner the wire:
- 20-gauge (0.032", 0.813mm) is Heavy
- 21-gauge (0.029", 0.737mm) is Standard diameter
- 22-gauge (0.025", 0.635mm) is Thin
- 24-gauge (0.020", 0.508mm) is Extra Thin
Coming Soon: The ability to filter by length, color and thickness!