Petra Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
- Cut 14 pieces (7 pieces per earring) of chain, in varying lengths from 2 inches to 1.25 inches.
- Make sure you have 2 sets of each length.
- Create wrapped-loop gemstone dangles connected to one end of each chain.
- Attach the other end of the seven-chain set to one eye pin. Add the bullet end as a cap.
- Design Option: Vary the look by using different 4mm round gemstone beads.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 strand [use 16] #21-884-002-02 Bead, Chinese Turquoise, Round, 4mm
- 2 each #43-800-01-AS Bullet End, Open Mesh Design
- 1 spool [use use 30"] #40-099-29-1 Chain, Footage, Flattened Cable, 2.8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-815 Eye Pin, 1-1/2"
- 1 dozen [use 2] #34-562 French Hook Ear Wire, Plain
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 14] #37-091-10-9 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set