Perry Earrings Tutorial
Created by: The Design Team at Swarovski
- Use 3 large (8-10mm) jump rings from the mix, to hang the 11.5mm Golden Shadow pear-cut pendant from the hoop. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- On each side of the central dangle, use another jump ring the same size, to hang a 9mm pear-cut pendant.
- Open the loop on the ear wire with a twisting motion (same as the jump rings), attach to the top loop of the hoop, and twist closed.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 2 each #42-241-02-GP TierraCast 18mm Stitch-Around Hoop - Gold Plated
- 4 each #06-433-09-150 Swarovski 6433 Pear Cut Pendant, 9mm - Crystal Golden Shadow
- 2 each #06-433-11-150 Swarovski 6433 Pear Cut Pendant, 11.5mm - Crystal Golden Shadow
- 1 oz (use 10 pieces) #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 pair #34-669-03 TierraCast 14kt Gold-Filled French Hook, Hoop Style with Bead
alternate ear wires that would also work:
#34-323-4 Gold Plated Earring Hook Findings, Bead and Coil
#34-669-04 TierraCast 14kt Gold-Filled Earring Hook with 2mm Bead
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.