Pearl and Tassel Madness Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Janet Boyington
- Cut six 2" lengths of chain.
- Cut 5" of Artistic wire
- Make a loop with round nose pliers, slide 3 lengths of chain onto the loop, wire wrap that end. For step-by-step instructions for making wire-wrapped loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Add a heishi spacer, pearl, heishi spacer, pearl, heishi spacer, pearl, heishi spacer.
- Wire wrap the end, add to the ear wire.
- Voila! Beautiful earrings!
- 1 strand (use 6 beads) #20-638-09-011 Freshwater Pearl Beads, Faceted Potato, 8mm - White
- 1 hundred (use 8 beads) #49-957-03-3 TierraCast Silver Plated Heishi Beads, Cast, 3mm Heishi
- 1 foot #40-011-001-3-FT Silver Color Oval Cable Chain by the FOOT, 2.2mm
- 1 spool #46-565-21 Artistic Wire Tarnish Resistant Silver Plated Jewelry Wire, 24ga, 45ft
- 1 pair #34-569-04 TierraCast Sterling Silver Earring Hook with 2mm Bead
- #69-271-02 Round nose pliers
- #69-380 Wire cutters
- #69-271-03 Chain nose-pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.