Page 394 Bookmark Tutorial
"Turn to Page 394" is a quote known to most Harry Potter fans. What will you put on your custom bookmarks?
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- The stamp guides are tremendously helpful for keeping letters professionally spaced. This is my first project using them, but surely not my last!
- Stamp phrase of your choice, and enhance with Stamp Enamel.
- Add included ribbon, and embellish ribbon with a couple of beads.
- New to metal stamping? Download our free Metal Stamping 101 PDF, or see a summary on our Metal Stamping 101 page.
- 1 3-pack (use one piece) #44-775-001 ImpressArt Bookmark Project Kit
- 1 strand (use 2 beads) #26-834-3 Silver Plated Beads, Faceted Cube, 4.5mm, Special Purchase
- #69-244-90 ImpressArt 3mm Basic Uppercase Bridgette Metal Letter Stamp Set, 27 pieces
- #69-244-92 ImpressArt 3mm Basic Bridgette Metal Number Stamp Set, 9 pieces
- #69-125 Steel 4" Square Block
- #69-345 EURO TOOL Hammer, Brass, 2lb
- #69-398 Stamp Guides, Sticker Booklet for Bracelets
- #86-431-11-001 ImpressArt Stamp Enamel Marker - Black