Ophiuchus the First Stamped Pendant Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- For a step-by-step tutorial with images, check out the How To Make Personalized Stamped Charms blog post.
- Prepare the pendant and plan your placement.
- Execute stamping.
- Patina and polish.
- Attach jump ring and slide on to necklace chain.
- Add bead dangles created using the 1-step looper.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 each #44-720-20 Brass Blank, Round with Loop, 22x18mm
- 1 dozen [use 1] #40-218-4 Gold Plated Curb Chain Necklace, 18", Medium
- 1 dozen [use 1] #05-328-04-22 Swarovski Crystal Bead Faceted Bicone 4mm
- 1 strand [use 1] #05-810-04-206ST Swarovski Crystal Pearl Bead Round 4mm, Bright Gold
- 1 ounce [use 3] #37-100-2 Yellow Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-400-2 Yellow Plated Head Pin, Size Assortment
- #69-055 Pliers, 1-Step Looper
- #69-298 Rings & Things Exclusive Metal Stamping Tool Mini Kit
- #69-271-03 Tool, Glitter, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-245-212 Tool, Stamp, Ophiuchus
- Cotton swabs
- Paper plate
- Rubbing alcohol