Old Spikes Earrings Tutorial
In a hurry? Make a pair of these for everyone on your list! It will probably take longer to pick out the colors you want, than it will to actually make the earrings.
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- This pair of earrings is so easy to make that I feel a little weird calling it a tutorial.
- Simply open the hinge on a hoop, slip the crystal on (make sure it's facing the desired direction), and this pair of earrings is ready to wear.
- Trade out crystals, charms and beads as desired -- many of Swarovski's larger pendants (20mm or larger) have a hole large enough to slide onto these hoops.
- 2 each #06-480-28-453 Swarovski 6480 Spike Pendant, 28mm - Silver Patina
- 1 pair #54-150-25 Stainless Steel Leverback Hoop Earring Finding, 25mm Round
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.