Ode to Bajor Ear Cuff Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-TosContinued Below...
- Cut chain pieces to desired length.
- Slip the chain ends under the last rhinestone links on each end of the rhinestone chain, and use chain-nose pliers to fold the prongs over the edges of the stones.
- Use oval jump rings to attach the chain to the ear cuff and loop on ball post.
- 1 0.5 gross [use 1] #31-946-1 Ball Post with Loop, 6mm Half Ball
- 1 1 spool [use 6.75"] #40-099-29-9 Chain, Footage, Flattened Cable, 2.8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #46-339-40-9 Chain End, for #46-349-40
- 1 dozen [use 1] #30-462-1 Ear Cuff, 6mm, Plain
- 1 meter [use 4.25"] #46-349-30-042-9 Glass Rhinestone Chain, 3mm
- 1 ounce [use 2] #37-123-9 Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 gross [use 1] #33-425 Nut, Nylon (not shown)
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set