Never Too Late Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Drop alcohol inks onto blending tool, and apply directly to foil. Allow foil to dry completely.
- Insert colored foil into embossing folder and run through Big Shot machine (follow included manufacturer instructions for proper stacking).
- Without removing foil from the folder, use reliefing block to remove most of the ink from high points.
- Remove foil from folder, measure inside of rectangle channel, and cut foil to match.
- Remove backing from foil, and press into place on each rectangle. Use a popsicle stick or other soft tool to ensure the edges of the foil piece are secured.
- Attach earwires. See Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Optional: Seal with a protective coating such as Glossy Accents.
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #49-440-0 Brass Frame Charm, Rectangle, 56mm
- 1 pkg #88-299-3 Vintaj Arte Foil Adhesive Sheet, Silver
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #34-326-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Earring Hook Findings, Plain
- 1 each #86-110-017 Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Currant
- 1 each #86-110-053 Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Raspberr
- #69-612 Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, 1" Round
- #69-389 Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- #69-500 Sizzix Big Shot Jewelry Studio Machine
- #69-327 Vintaj Metal Reliefing Block
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- Embossing Folder (A2 size or larger)
- Popsicle Stick
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.