Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Rivets work best on flat surfaces. When texturing your disk, make sure a portion (near the center) will have a flat spot at least as big as the rivet's head.
- Texture the Vintaj metal blank with a rolling mill, metal stamps, or texture hammers. To bring out the texture, buff with Vintaj metal reliefing block.
- If you have a deep pattern, replace the original piercing base with the domed piercing base (#69-902), to prevent denting the pattern.
- Determine the spot to pierce each component. Pierce each component separately, then rivet together (see Tech Sheet below).
- If you glue the components together instead of riveting them, see: Gluing Hints for Metal Findings
- Wire-wrap the beads, and use a jump ring to hang from the existing hole in the disk.