Created by: Melissa Rhoades
- The neutral tone of the gray hemp cord accentuates the color-changing Mirage Beads, but any color of 1mm hemp cord will work for this project.
- The 6x7mm barrel-shaped Mirage Beads work well with hemp due to their large hole sizes.
- Anchor your project to a clipboard to make it portable.
- To make it easier to string the beads onto the center cords, add a drop of glue to the tips of the cord and form ends into tips. Let dry before adding beads.
- Alternate sides for every knot to create a square knot. If you do not alternate sides, you will make a spiral knot. For full instructions with illustrations, see our Blog post: How to Macramé a Hemp Bracelet