The end caps in this category are designed to be glued or crimped onto your cord. Choose an inner diameter the same size as, or slightly larger than, the cord it needs to fit.
- Many of these cord ends are designed to be glued onto round cording or braid, such as 1mm cotton, 1.7mm rubber cord, 2mm leather, 5mm round suede, and 6mm Kumihimo.
- Tiny crimp ends with loops are designed to be crimped (flattened) onto fine chain or thin cording.
- Other styles are perfect for 2 strands of 1mm or 2mm cord, or a single strip of 1x2mm or 2x4mm lacing -- most of these oval end caps can be crimped!
- Fold-over crimps are perfect for suede or deer hide lacing, or multiple strands of thin flat cording, trim and fibers.
- Other end caps are designed to use with glue, to finish the ends of bolos, Kumihimo braids, Viking knit, or thick cording.
Click into the details of any product for more information.