Lucky Penny Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Find pennies in the years of your choice.
- Clean the pennies with Penny Brite®.
- Using a permanent marker, cover the surface of each penny in permanent ink. Allow them to dry.
- Using a sanding pad or steel wool, remove the the permanent ink, leaving some in the indents, so the design really pops.
- Attach the pennies and copper buttons to the disk on the bracelets with E-6000. Allow the bracelet to dry overnight before wearing.
- 1 each #69-257-0004 3M Sanding Sponges, 800-1000 Grit
- 1 each #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 each #40-397-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Bracelet, 7-1/2", Oval Disk and Loop
- 1 each #86-220-07 Penny Brite® Copper Cleaner
- 4 pennies
- 5 flat copper buttons
- Permanent marker