Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- String and center 39 beads on the cord. Tie a knot at each end to hold them in place.
- String 40th bead as an adjuster bead for the bracelet. To assist in getting the second end through the bead, trim at an angle, and pull through with tweezers once you get the end through.
- Determine length needed to adjust bracelet over hand. Allow 1" extra on each end, knot and trim.
- 1 strand [use 40] #26-830-4 Bead, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm
- 1 spool [use 18"] #61-427-02 Cord, Waxed Linen, 5 ply, 25yd
- #65-040 Tool, Beading Tweezers