Love Lifted Me - Bracelet Tutorial
Supplies listed will make a 7" bracelet from end to end.
Created by: the Swarovski Create Your Style Design Team
- Attach an approximately 5mm jump ring to the Spiral Heart charm and set aside.
- New to jewelry-making? For most secure way way to open and close jump rings, plus step-by-step instructions on stringing and crimping, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Using the 10" piece of beading wire, make a loop and use one crimp bead to crimp the lobster clasp at one end.
- String on in order: charm component made in step 1, 1 bicone, 1 heart, etc. ending with 1 bicone.
- Attach the 7mm jump ring with a crimp bead to close off the bracelet. Make sure the jump ring is securely closed.
- 21 each #05-741-08-427 Swarovski 5741 Love Beads (Heart Beads), 8mm - Blush Rose
- 2 dozen (use 22 beads) #05-328-03-677 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 3mm - Light Colorado Topaz Shimmer
- 1 10-pack (use 1 piece) #49-947-22-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Charm, Spiral Heart
- 1 30-foot spool (use 10") #61-813-49-87 Beadalon Beading Wire, 49 Strand, 0.015", 30' Spool - Bright Steel
- 1 dozen (use 1 piece) #39-343-3 Silver Plated Lobster Clasp, 12mm
- 1 ounce (use 1 5mm and 1 7mm) #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 1/10 ounce (use 2 pieces) #41-256-51-3 Size 1 Crimp B (size 2 crimp tubes would also work)
- Cable Nippers
- Crimping Pliers (to make a small rounded crimp bead) or Chain-Nose Pliers (to flatten the crimp)
- Additional pair of pliers (chain-nose or round-nose) -- we recommend using 2 pairs of pliers, one in each hand, to securely close jump rings.
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.