Let it Snow Stamped Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy MorrisContinued Below...
The pictured design uses a 25mm AB snowflake crystal, which is not always available. Good substitutions include a 20mm AB snowflake or a 25mm blue shade snowflake.
Also, if you'd rather use a pre-shaped blank, we've linked a few nice square blanks at the bottom (under the tools). Only one of the alternates is sterling, but all 3 have nice smooth edges.
- 1 each #50-340 Chain, 20", Faceted Ball, 1.2mm
- 1 each #06-704-25-02 Crystal, Pendant, Snowflake, 25mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-295-460 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 troy ounce [use 1"x1"] #64-519 Sheet, 24 gauge
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #37-048-5 Triangle Bail, Large
You might also be interested in...
- #69-299 Metal Stamping, Rings & Things Tool Kit -- (2 styles now available! Please search our site for Metal Stamping Kits if they are not visible above)
- #69-241-00 Tool, 1/16" Stamp Set, 36pc
- #69-246-25 "Bubbles" Stamp Set
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-235 EURO TOOL Metal Punch, Two Hole