Lego® My Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Nathan Jessen
- Disk-and-loop bracelet forms are perfect for gluing relatively flat beads, bottle caps and other found objects to the surface of each pad.
- With several different styles, lengths and plating options to choose from, you’'re bound to fall in love with the versatility of these fun findings.
- Use a superglue type of adhesive or, for the most durable hold, a 2-part epoxy such as Epoxy 330 (#60-230)
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- Stretch and secure the bracelet ends to cardboard with tape. This prevents it from moving when glueing on the objects.
- Rough up the surface of the bracelet pads with a file or sandpaper before applying glue.
- Clean surfaces with alcohol before applying glue with a toothpick.
- 1 each #40-347-9 Bracelet, 7-1/4", Disk and Loop
- Superglue or 2-part epoxy
- Legos® (from designer's stash)
- Rubbing alcohol