Lady 12 - Go Hawks - Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Liz Graf
- Place your spacer beads, cobalt blue bicones, and peridot round crystals on the eye pin in order.
- Create (and close) your eye pin the opposite direction of the way the loop on the top is sitting. For instructions on making eye pin loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Hook the "12" charm to the end of the eye pin you created the loop on.
- Attach an ear wire to the other end of the eye pin.
- Repeat for second earring.
- 2 each #05-000-08-15 Round Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 8mm - Peridot
- 1 dozen (use 4 beads) #05-328-04-95 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Cobalt
- 2 each #49-958-62-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated ''12'' Charm, 19x15mm
- 1 pack (use 1 pair) #34-598-S Sterling Silver Earring Hook Findings, Ball End,
- 1 100-pack (use 8 pieces) #49-954-03-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Beads, Cast, Beaded 3x1mm
- 1 oz (use 2 pieces) #37-722-1 White Plated Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- #69-271-03 EURO TOOL Glitter, Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-06 EURO TOOL Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-05 EURO TOOL Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter
- #69-271-02 EURO TOOL Glitter, Round-Nose Jewelry Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.