Kind and Gentle Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- String your project at the far end of the needle-end cord. When completed, cut from the strand, and use the remainder of the cord for another project.
- Knotting can be done by hand or with a cord knotter. The key to good knotting is to make sure the knot is as close to the beads as possible, so the beads don'’t move.
- 1 each #60-242 Adhesive, Bead Fix™
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #41-564 Bead Tip, Fold-Over
- 1 strand [use 30] #21-898-029 Bead, Dyed Rose Quartz, Faceted Round, 8mm
- 1 strand [use 29] #20-635-273 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Potato, 5mm
- this size is no longer available - please see other freshwater pearls
- 1 each #61-514-67 Beadcord, Size 4, Griffin Silk
- 1 each #39-582 Clasp, Pearl
- #65-955 Tool, Knotter, Beadalon®
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers