Just Peachy Leather Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Bridget Austin
- See the Jewelry Basics 101 PDF for hints and instructions on how to open and close jump rings.
- The cord ends and barrel beads are all crimped, no glue required!
- Start with 2 strands of leather cut to the desired length of your necklace.
- String all 4 barrel beads onto the leather.
- Attach cord ends to each end of the necklace and crimp tightly with the nylon jaw pliers.
- Attach the hook and eye clasp with 2 jump rings to the cord ends.
- Space the beads out evenly and crimp down on the leather to keep their place.
- Place the rivoli stone in the setting and pinch it closed at the top to secure.
- Attach the pinch bail to the stone setting and close tightly around the leather cord with the nylon pliers.
- 4 each #26-750-10-AB TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Jardin Barrel Beads
- 1 each #39-195-11-6 TierraCast Hammered Hook & Eye Clasp - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 2 each #48-070-01-AB TierraCast Jardin Crimp End Cap - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #41-820-20-6 TierraCast Smooth Pinch Bail - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 each #46-309-141-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Bezels for 14mm Rivolis, 1 Loop
- 1 each #01-122-14-444 Swarovski 1122 Rivoli Stone, 14mm - Crystal Light Coral Lacquer
- 1 pack (use 2 yards) #61-132-05-13 Greek Leather Cord, 2mm, 5 Meter - Tobacco
- 1 hundred-pack (use 2 pieces) #37-175-6 TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Round Jump Rings, 7.6mm, 16-gauge
- #69-271-91 EURO TOOL Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.