June Baby Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
This might be the easiest pair of earrings you ever make!
- Place the CZs face down on the rubber block. Center the post prongs over the stone. Push down straight until you hear a click.
- Really -- that's it!
- If you have sensitive fingers or weak hands, you could hold the post in a ring vise or flat-nose pliers.
- 1 pair #32-621-04 1/20, 14kt Gold-Filled Snap-in Post Earring Setting
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #33-614 Gold-Filled Earring Backs, Butterfly Nut
- 2 each #07-051-04-286 Cubic Zirconia Stone, 4mm Round, AAA - Light Amethyst
- #69-118 Rubber Bench Block (or other hard rubber surface)
- Optional: ring clamp or flat-nose pliers.