Indian Pink Earrings Tutorial
Combine the vivid pink of Swarovski Indian Pink crystal, with pearly kabibi-style acetate disks for a playful pair of earrings.
Created by: Liz Graf
- Place your crystals and bead caps on the eye pin and make a simple loop.
- New to jewelry-making? See Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF). for instructions on making wrapped and simple loops, and most secure way to open and close a jump ring.
- Attach the briolette crystal to the acetate round with a jump ring.
- Attach the round with the briolette to the eye pin with crystals using a jump ring.
- Attach the ear wire to the top of the eye pin.
- Repeat for second earring.
- 1 dozen (use 4 beads) #05-328-04-182 Swarovski 5328 Faceted XILION Bicone Beads, 4mm - Indian Pink
- 1 dozen (use 2 beads) #05-000-06-182 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 6mm - Indian Pink
- 2 each #88-440-008-902 Acetate Coin 2-hole Connector, 14mm – Pearl
- 1 gross (use 4) #43-110-3 Silver Plated Bead Caps, Small, Filigree
- 1 pair #34-398-3 Silver Plated Ball End Earwire - 2mm Ball
- 1 ounce (use 2) #37-711-3 Silver Plated Eye Pin, 7/8", Thin
- 1 ounce (use 4) #37-100-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- Basic Jewelry Making Tools (cutters, chain-nose pliers, round-nose pliers)
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.