Hydrangea Blossom Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Twist a jump ring to open it extra wide.
- Loop the jump ring around a single pearl in the pearl ball bead.
- Attach the loop of a French hook ear wire to the jump ring.
- Twist the jump ring closed.
- Repeat to make the second earring.
- 2 each #20-660-011 Freshwater Pearl Bead, Ball, 10-12mm - White
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #34-533-SUB Sterling Silver French Hook Earring Wires, Economy
- 1 ten (use 2 pieces) #37-295-260 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round - 6mm, 22-gauge
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #33-961 Clear Rubber Earring Backs, Wire Keeper
- #69-271-08 EURO TOOL Glitter, Flat-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-271-06 EURO TOOL Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.