Hungry Bunny Earrings Tutorial
Created by: The Design Team at Swarovski
Great beginner project -- a quick, fun pair of earrings for an Easter Egg hunt with your favorite people!
- Twist open one jump ring and add it to the top of bunny pendant. Twist securely closed. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF).
- Open another jump ring, add it to this loop, and carefully add it to the bottom of the carrot. Twist securely closed.
- Use a final jump ring to add the ear wire to the top of the carrot.
- Repeat for other earring.
- 2 each #46-991-001 Swarovski Cutie Cutes Bubbly Bunny Pendant - White/ Blush Rose
- 2 each #46-991-008 Swarovski Cutie Cutes Carly Carrot Pendant - Topaz
- 1 dozen (use 1 pair) #34-563-20 TierraCast Sterling Silver Earring Hook Findings, Plain
- 1 ounce (use 6 pieces) #37-113-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
For additional colors and sizes, or similar items, click into the "Related Products" tab of any item.