Holly Jolly Earrings Tutorial
Created by: R & T Staff
- Add a siam (red) Swarovksi crystal bead to a head pin, and make a simple loop. For step-by-step instructions on making loops, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF). Repeat 3 times.
- Open an 8mm round jump ring (See Jewelry Basics PDF), and add an Emerald crystal leaf pendant, then add 2 siam drops from previous step. Close jump ring.
- Use another 8mm jump ring to attach previous step to ear wire. This gives the earrings extra movement, and makes everything face the correct direction.
- Repeat for other earring, making sure the leaf pendant faces the opposite direction.
- 1 doz [use 4] #05-000-06-20 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 6mm (Siam)
- 2 ea #06-735-26-12 Crystal, Pendant, Leaf, 26mm (Emerald)
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-4 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil (Gold Plated)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-421-2 Head Pin, 7/8" (Yellow)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-167-2 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm (Yellow)
- Round-Nose Pliers
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Side Flush Cutter